Friday, April 20, 2012

Raaaawwwwrrr :)



My feet hurt.

I played basketball with some friends for like, more than two hours. And I still suck. But at least I think I'm good at football (or soccer). Anyway, I'm really glad that I went with the guys today, although the games were not really the ones that made my day. =D
           
Just me right now. (Credits to google)


I'm eating my mom's bulalo while I'm typing this entry. Besides my late grandfather, I don't know anyone who is a better cook than her. If I had to choose between an expensive restaurant and buying ingredients for my mom to cook, I'd choose the former anytime.

Yummy. (Credits to google, this isn't my mom's)
I'm not really a family type of guy and I don't have a lot of friends either (because I'm really choosy when it comes to friends). I remember during my college entrance exam, my mom brought me fast food. Until now, two of my close friends are still teasing me about it, calling me "Mama's boy". LOL. I'm not ashamed. I've got a supportive mother and the hell they care. I suspect that they see it as a teasing matter because of their family background.
One has an OFW mother and the other has an apathetic one. Well, it doesn't take much to understand how they feel. All I can do is go with the flow and just consider their situation before reacting.

Not easy being a friend right? LOL. I've got nothing else to post so here's a seagull. Godspeed!



Credits to yours truly. Took it at the NY Harbor.
                          




















No comments:

Post a Comment