Tuesday, April 10, 2012

yey :)

Well... this is my first post on this new blog. So, please bear in mind that I have no idea where to start. Hey, I doubt anyone will read this so what the heck, I'll start by introducing myself.
I'm Mikhail, a 20 year-old hopeless romantic. Wait, what? On second thought, forget that you read that. Jokes aside, I am Mikhail, a 20 year-old senior Mass Communications student based in the Philippines. Hmmm.

Basically this blog, Two Cent Chronicles, will be all about a poor man's views on anything regarding anything. And I mean anything.
To make it short, I'll talk about random stuff. Hey, life's too short to not enjoy the little things. :)

Anyway, this first post is uneventful, so here's something I dug up from Facebook.

Credits to yours truly ;)

Taken from aboard an airplane (duh). From Manila to Iloilo city.

No comments:

Post a Comment