Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Nothing much

What the hell.

I really don't get women. Their train of thought is... well... let's say has many tracks leading to the most awkward places.
This tactlessness is the main reason why I've never been in a serious relationship before. However, I do not find my situation severe, nor am I desperately looking for ways to immerse myself in a situation that I know will be an impediment to reaching my goals.

Whatever. Credits to google

Emotions should be set aside when you're trying to accomplish something, and yes, I'm a hypocrite for believing that I do the thing in the statement before this. And I have no idea what I'm supposed to add, so I'll just divert your attention to the next paragraph.

Being selfish is sometimes a necessity. You were given a chance to this wonderful opportunity that would add another glimmer to your already glamorous resume. However, you turned it down. Why did you? Is it the thought of leaving your friends for a couple of weeks? Is it the thought of your friends "not being able to be there because they were unfortunate and so you have to be with them so they won't feel betrayed by your actions." I'm talking about the one-for-all attitude. In economy class, I've learned that people face tradeoffs and how they deal with it. Do the benefits outweigh the risks? Are the benefits of the 1st option better than the 2nd one? If you refuse an opportunity of a lifetime for a couple of people that I am sure would be proud of you (heck, if they possess feelings of disgust if you took the chance, they're not your true friends), it would be nonsensical to me. It's not about them, it's about you. And if you want to help them out, why not take the chance, turn around and reach out?

Back to women. Once a month, they turn into man-eating mythological creatures. Their aggression unbound, all logic lost and nothing, absolutely nothing, will shut them up.

You try to run away from them, they'll chase you with open arms. But when if you're about to hug them, they run away like you're some kind of grizzly bear armed with a chainsaw. Women.



Imagine this dude (or dudette) with a chainsaw. Credits to google.

No comments:

Post a Comment