Sunday, May 13, 2012

Gibberish

There are options... there are priorities.

As I'm encoding this entry, I'm enjoying the cold breeze brushing against the nape of my neck while trying to ignore the faint smell of chicken feces. The weather has taken a turn for the better. It's starting to rain and well, yeah, summer is over (thank God).

I kind of feel apathetic. Probably because of my Gilas 2 entry. I won't deny the fact that I was stupid enough to write something very personal and present it to a worldwide audience. Damage control mode is on.

I really don't care that much about everything anymore. Probably because of my mood or just my mindset or maybe I'm just so effing tired. I've never spent a whole day at home for like a month now. The two day excursion to the beach earlier this week wasn't enough. I need a proper vacation! I'm not getting any younger for Pete's sake!

Let's see what happens this week, although I'm not really looking forward to anything anymore.

Enough is enough. I keep telling myself that. I know I'm just an option, not a priority. Leaving now is a necessity, but I just can't because I'm lacking the capacity.

No comments:

Post a Comment