Thursday, May 17, 2012

Arrogance is a necessity

I'm better that this. I've been thinking about a lot of the problems I'm facing, and they didn't turn out to be problems at all! I over thought things that really don't deserve to take up one-half of my already malfunctioning biological memory card. It felt like I've gotten my arrogance and pride back. I have something a lot more in me than the sh*t I'm feeling. I don't need them. I don't need their approval. I only value the opinions if the people I look up to. I will now do things for myself, intrinsically.

 I've been working my ass off for a couple of years now, not because I wanted it, but because I wished to be recognized. That mentality is seriously twisted. I can't believe how stupid I was to seek approval from those who wished to possess what I have now. I was blinded when i strived to be in the same level just to seek praise. It's effed up. I have all of these but it wasn't enough.

I realized there's more to life than trying to get hold of a star while lying in the grass under the blanket of darkness while being illuminated by the moonlight. It's something that I would never reach. I didn't fail because i wasn't able to. I succeeded because I realized that it wasn't worth it anymore. I'm better than this. I finally know.

No comments:

Post a Comment